I talked about GTD, eProductivity, and Lotus Notes from a designer perspective and Chris talked about how he uses these to get things done.
Session notes, courtesy of the Taking Notes Podcast:
- What's the big deal about GTD and why should Julian (or anyone else) care?
- eProductivity for IBM Lotus Notes and how it makes getting things done in Lotus Notes easy
- How Chris Blatnick uses Lotus Notes and eProductivity to Get Things Done
- What does "GTD Enabled" mean?
- The secret sauce of eProductivity: Eliminating unconscious resistance and barriers to knowledge work in Notes
- Eric and David's very successful Lotusphere presentation: BP304: Lotus Notes and Me: Maximizing personal productivity with Lotus Notes. (Photos)
- The upcoming GTD Summit - Eric will moderate GTD at Home: From Boardroom to Living Room. Chris will blog and tweet the event.
- Julian plans to learn about GTD and take the eProductivity test drive
- Bruce asks for an gets a special offer for all Taking Notes Podcast listeners (Listen for details near the end.)
The show runs 49 Minutes and is 45.7 MB (128kbps)
Taking Notes Podcast #96
Special thanks to Bruce and Julian for inviting us on the show and thanks to show sponsor, Elguji Software for making it happen.